From July 21 inclusive:
Access to the Dungeon of Eagles will be subject to the Health Pass for visitors aged 18 and over.
Here are the terms and conditions for visits:
This Health Pass should include, according to the government site:
- vaccination (full schedule, 7 days after the second dose)
- or RT-PCR or negative antigen test less than 72 hours (the test must be repeated every 72 hours)
- or RT-PCR or positive antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19. Positive tests (RT-PCR or antigenic) of more than 2 weeks and less than 6 months indicate a limited risk of re-infection with Covid-19 (test of -3 months) – & gt; The process for retrieving proof of a positive test is the same as for negative tests via the SI-DEP website. If the document is not downloaded within 3 months: a test must be repeated to then download this document.
/! \ ATTENTION
Self-tests are not accepted as part of the health pass.
The health pass can be presented on paper or on the Anti-Covid application.
Proof of identity will also be required.
- We ask you to wear a mask during the visit and for shows.
- We provide you with hydroalcoholic gel.
- We invite you to always walk on the right side in the paths.
- Please keep a distance of 1 meter from other visitors to and from the site.
- It is preferable to favor payment by contactless credit card (up to € 50).
The Donjon des Aigles has also implemented the following measures:
- To welcome you we are equipped with masks or visors.
- Our common areas are cleaned very frequently.
OPENING of the CASTLE
From April to the end of September: 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:30 to 18:30
SCHEDULE of SHOWS (duration 50 mn):
April to July: 15:30 and 17:00
From August 1 to 22:
15:30 and 18:00
And until the end of September:
15:30 and 17:00
For Adults : 15 €
For children from 5 to 11 years old: 9,50 €
For children under 5 years old: FREE
Group rates: contact us
Simple visit of the castle (morning only):
adult: 7,5 € – child: 4,5 €
Management reserves the right to cancel shows due to weather conditions
To come to Beaucens
The Donjon des Aigles is open from Spring holidays to the end of September, from 10am to 12am and from 2pm to 6:30 pm. We are located 15km from Lourdes, very close to Argelès-Gazost and Cauterets.
The imposing ruin offers a broad panorama of the valley and the Pyrenees rang.
It houses in its old walls one of the most prestigious collections of diurnal and nocturnal birds of prey all around the world.
We provide teachers with an educational booklet to extend the visit in classroom.