Reopening on June 20, 2021.
- We ask you to wear a mask during the visit and for shows.
- We provide you with hydroalcoholic gel.
- We invite you to always walk on the right side in the paths.
- Please keep a distance of 1 meter from other visitors to and from the site.
- It is preferable to favor payment by contactless credit card (up to € 50).
The Donjon des Aigles has also implemented the following measures:
- To welcome you we are equipped with masks or visors.
- Our common areas are cleaned very frequently.
OPENING of the CASTLE
From April to the end of September: 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:30 to 18:30
SCHEDULE of SHOWS (duration 50 mn):
April to July: 15:30 and 17:00
From August 1 to 22:
15:00, 16:30 and 18:00
And until the end of September:
15:30 and 17:00
For Adults : 15 €
For children from 5 to 11 years old: 9,50 €
For children under 5 years old: FREE
Group rates: contact us
Simple visit of the castle (morning only):
adult: 7,5 € – child: 4,5 €
Management reserves the right to cancel shows due to weather conditions
To come to Beaucens
The Donjon des Aigles is open from Spring holidays to the end of September, from 10am to 12am and from 2pm to 6:30 pm. We are located 15km from Lourdes, very close to Argelès-Gazost and Cauterets.
The imposing ruin offers a broad panorama of the valley and the Pyrenees rang.
It houses in its old walls one of the most prestigious collections of diurnal and nocturnal birds of prey all around the world.
We provide teachers with an educational booklet to extend the visit in classroom.